Monday, February 2, 2009

Time for Current of the Ninety Third...Third... Third

(Class for the third time)

This class is starting to get more interesting every time we meet... people are beginning to open up more and more every meeting. I didn't say anything today because I felt really sick and my voice was nearly gone. Hopefully I'll feel better soon, I didn't know quitting smoking would actually make me feel worse for such a long time! I really enjoyed the end of class today when we messed up our desks and left them for the other class - wish I would've had more time to come up with different and unique things to put on the dry erase board. By the way - when we left the room, a girl sitting outside the room asked (rather rudely) why we hadn't put the desks back in order - mike told her it was part of an assignment and she responded "Bullshit, that ain't no assignment!" and I lost it and laughed in her face! Whoops.

1 comment:

spyroterra said...

Yes, I think that girl has some real issues... She nailed me when I came out of the room and was appalled that I wasn't going to take the chairs down. I told her it was our project and she asked if leaving the chairs that way was part of the project. I said yes (an evil imp inside me loved saying that to her.. Bad Beth!) Boy man! It was like sticking my hand in the middle of a beehive she was so furious. In all fairness to her, though, it was a rude thing to do, but her reaction was on line with if I had just crapped in her preschool kid's lunch bag. I just hope she doesn't take her anger of me out on someone else. But I think she is an angry person even under the best of circumstances. Wouldn't that be exhausting???