Tuesday, February 24, 2009

666

The Sixth Communion:

Today we met 6th time - We played with the singing bowl and I knew what it was, but I couldn't remember how to do it! Anyway, then we discussed final projects. I think it is lame that almost everyone in this "creative" class isn't able to come up with an idea for a final project. I'm somewhat disappointed that no one seems to be excited about what they are doing at all. Apparently, I'm one of the very few with an actual solid project idea. I had the idea of turning my $650 Jeep Cherokee into an off-road riot tank. I have a friend who is going to a be a room mate soon - he has just acquired a welder and we are going to weld armor plating, ram bars, and side steps. Either way - I had the idea to do this but it was always just an idea - now, hopefully I'll actually start working on it!

2 comments:

spyroterra said...

It is so refreshing to read that someone is actually excited about his final project idea! Thank you.

p.s. How's the egg beer coming?

Chris Clarke said...

What if your tank ended up being indestructible?