Monday, February 23, 2009

A Moment of Bliss

The assignment was to set aside a three hour block of time in order to let creative processes flow by way of doing nothing thought intensive - I had all kinds of ideas of thing that I wanted to do, but ladyfriend wasm't interested in helping (and get your mind out of the gutter if you are thinking what I think you are!). She said I was on my own for this one - damn! - I wanted her to give me a backrub for a while I had drank some beers and listened to music or watched a nice flick. I did just that - I spaced out for a about three hours while I drank beers and tried not to overanalyze the plot of David Lynch's Inland Empire - which in hindsight was probably a poor choice for mindless viewing! After that I put on some soothing ambient music and took a bath - which was weird because I haven't taken one since I was like 10. All and all I really liked doing all of this and I probably would have done it by itself but most likely not with the goal of getting creative ideas flowing.

No comments: