Sunday, March 8, 2009

What if I built a Tank?

Well, dude... we just don't know. But we will soon.

WHAT IF's:

What if I get a grant to build this stupid thing?

What if I get more money back on my tax return than I expect (to dump into this project)?

What if I end up driving through the post-apocalyptic desert world fighting people for fuel? (And more importantly: Where will I find football shoulder pads for armor?)

What if I end up designing some new vehicle armor that ends up getting me contracted to build for the US Army (or, a foreign army)?

What if I blasted political propaganda through the loudspeakers and showed subsequent visuals on the TV screens mounted in the windows and as a result I ended up creating a new political party? (WARNING: YOU DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.)

What if I build this thing and get harassed by the police more than I already do? (I bet I will!)

What if I go a rampage through the city upon completion of the project? (Or were you already thinking this!??!)

What if you help me build this? (Donations/workers and accepted/appreciated!)

What if I asked you what else a tank could benefit from having? (Suggestions welcome!)

What if someone gave me a shitload of money for a really nice, powerful winch so I could tear down trees and buildings? (You know you want to! ~$800'll do it!)

What if I painted it something ridiculous like: neon pink, purple, yellow and pink polka dots, or like some HELLO KITTY (ies) on all the sides? - next to the gun ports, of course.

What if this tank (which is built on a '95 Jeep Cherokee, which is owned by Chrysler - for those who don't know) design was so awesome that it saved Chrysler or GM liked it so much they bought it out from under them - and I got rich in the process?

What if I traveled around the country in the tank?

What if I traveled around the world in it?

What if I was thrown in prison because they thought I was doing something terrorist-related?

What if I go to sleep now and try to finish this tomorrow?

No comments: