Monday, March 23, 2009

8-Ball Corner Pocket...

Once again I was kinda not impressed with what everyone did for their randomness assignment. More than half the class didn't even attempt anything. Now, look, mine was fucking lame... I won't lie, I did it right before class. I had no idea what to do with "pocket" and "apple." Other than put an apple in my pocket, which is stupid. So I printed out a bunch of different typefaces and fonts in different colors of the word "pocket" and glued them to an apple. I know, uninspired and trite, but building a tank is a long and arduous endeavor! Doing all sorts of work to a vehicle takes up a lot of time (especially if you enjoy it) - like time that you should devote to other things! So anyway, I had that stupid "Pocket Apple" and I brought a bag of apples to share with the class - but I didn't have enough money that I can spend $10+ on apples that I'm going to just give away! So I just brought one bag figuring that not everybody would want one anyway... but then I didn't speak up so I didn't get to explain myself, so I just looked insane saying "It's a Pocket Apple." (which amused me.)

So even though I didn't get to use the apples for my randomness assignment - they ended up being put to good use! Pat and I convinced a ((n) on duty!) police officer to drive over the apples with his lights and sirens going, haha! I said "I know, it's bizzare..." and he replied: "Yeah, sure, I'll do it" (followed by a chuckle). The best part of the whole thing was that he was on the sidewalk guarding the burnt down condos and people were walking by when he did this - and we had him do it twice!



I have to remember to make Pat upload the video to the web. When I do, I'll post a link right here.

P.S. : I have received more Tank pictures. I will post them and subsequent explanations soon, including a good story involving fire, gas tanks, and a crispy hand!

No comments: